Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rain=Long Naps

Well let's see. It hasn't exactly been the most exciting day ever, but it was relaxing. I got up at 8 for my class at 9 and it was already rainy. This is only the 2nd time I've ever really seen rain in Valencia, which is definitely a good thing in my opinion. My Spanish class was good and I actually feel like I learned a lot. I learned how to find houses and apartments and get a mortgage in Spain haha.

After class we watched a movie called Havana Blues. It was a good movie, but didn't really interest me that much. It was about people in Cuba and it was funny that I honestly can't understand Cuban Spanish, but anytime a Spaniard came on, I could understand them perfectly. Those accents just kill me.

After class we had to meet with our professor to get our tests back. I got a 88.7 so I'm quite pleased. Especially after hearing that only the credit transfers to CNU, not the grade. Baha, so all I need is a C- in all my classes.

Then Dominic and I walked in the pouring rain to Starbucks. I just have this complex where I need to be out of my study center to do any homework haha. So I got a delightful latte and did my Spanish homework. Totally wrote 2 pages in Spanish about my childhood obsession with Star Wars. I love my life.

I got back around 6 or 6:30 and definitely napped until 9. Hahaha that's sad. When it rains all I want to do is crawl into bed forever. Then I tried to book my trains and busses to get to Ponferrada, where I'm starting my Camino for fall break, but my credit cards kept getting messed up. Ughhh very frustrating. But it'll work out.

Ok sorry this was the lamest post ever haha. Hopefully tomorrow will be much more fun!


My Camino partner and I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment