Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ganadores!!!

So yesterday, me, Caitlin, Jairo, and Amanda went out to David's house to watch the Barcelona vs Real Madrid soccer game. We went to this bar that is right beneath where he lives and it was full to capacity because this is always a huuuge game with two big rivals. We were all rooting for Barcelona, as was most of the bar. I guess in Valencia there's a bigger following for barca than Madrid.


Barcelonaaa

David brought face crayons and everything so we painted out cheeks and hands and looked pretty ridiculous. Barcelona won 5-0! I've seriously never seen a soccer score that high and no one expected it, so it was awesome. It's much more fun to watch futbol with Spaniards than Americans because they get so into it haha.


Caitlin y yo :)

Afterwards we went home, I did homework, and then went to bed.

This morning I had my second to last Spanish Business class and then Caitlin and I went for a run in the rio. We went to the City of Arts and Sciences and back, which turns out is 4.6 miles, soo I was quite tired by the end. It felt amazing though.

Then I had class from 2:30-5. Dr. Anderson decided to have it at his house since it was extra long because he can't make it on Thursday. He ordered us pizza and everything so it was good.

When I got back a little after 5, I literally spent 2 and a half solid hours working on my film project. Most amount of time I've spent on anything yet hahaha. My roommate is astounded because for once I didn't procrastinate! Now I have the rest of the night free!

No comments:

Post a Comment