Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Don't you want me baaaabbbyy, don't you want me OHHHHH

Last night was so much fun! A few of us went to dinner at like 9 and the food was really good. The place was practically empty because people don't eat dinner on weekends till at least 10 usually. We got back and everyone was just hanging out until like 12:30 and then we went to the club. Cati is a DJ on the weekends and she was spinning last night at this gay bar. It was SO MUCH FUN! I just danced all night long and met a lot of people. Our group of Americans was hilarious. We were fist pumping and just being crazy. I remember shouting the lyrics to the American songs that came on like Material Girls. The club closed at 3:30 and I told Cati that I was obsessed with her life and wanted to be her. We walked back and I went to bed at like 4:30.

I slept in until 10 today but NOBODY was awake. I need to learn how to sleep in haha. Finally people started waking up and I made Josh get coffee with me down the street. We sat there for literally like an hour and half just chatting and people watching. I got the tiniest espresso cup in the world and I kept it as a souvenir haha. I'm going to make a collection. Now it's 3:30 and finally people are awake. I love life here!


Obsessed with Cati's life, no big deal


We might've been struggling night #1, but we are champions of night #2

No comments:

Post a Comment