Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Sunday, August 15, 2010

ONE WEEK!

I can't believe how FAST this summer went by! It's so ridiculous. It feels weird seeing all my friends moving back to Newport News while I'm not joining them, but honestly I'm happy to have a semester away so I can come back refreshed. I registered for my classes in Valencia. I can't remember exactly right now, but I think I'm taking History after 1815, Women in Literature, Hispanic Cinema, Regional Studies (like a study of Valencia), annnd I can't remember the last one. Meh. We have classes Monday-Thursday and then we have Friday-Sunday to do whatever. Go out, take trips, etc. I CAN'T WAIT! This is going to be the best 3 and a half months of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment