Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Let's try to piece last night together...

So let's see. Yesterdaaaay. We went to the grocery store and I got a bottle of wine for 95 cents and a 6 pack of beer for like 2.30. Although apparently I missed the 12 pack for 50 cents, because you know I would've been on that. We got dinner around 10 and we ended up at this Italian restaurant after walking around forever trying to decide where to eat. We got really good pizza and a pitcher of sangria. I was already feeling drunk after the sangria.

When we got back to the apartment, everyone was playing kings and drinking so we joined in and I finished my wine and drank a couple beers as well.



Roomski and Erin

I have never been so drunk in my entire life haha. Fail. Did exactly what Cati warned us against and drank too much too fast and didn't last the whole night. But at like 12:30 we went out to a bar called Ghecko. I just have these images of wandering around this club filled with waterfalls and trees, but that's about all I remember. I ordered another drink which I definitely did not need. Paid with a 50 euro bill. I'm cool. And then I was determined to make "Spanish friends," so I met some 40 year old Spanish men and I couldn't tell you one thing I said to them, but apparently I was really funny and they were all laughing Especially when I stole their hats and put them on. Such a trademark Rosie thing to do. So some boys in my group saved me and by then it was obvious that I was extremely intoxicated. So they're trying to walk me home and I thought it would be funny to run away from them, leaving two boys chasing me down the street. Today when I woke up, about 6 people told me "saw you running away last night." Hahahahaaa. Whelp. People say I'm funny at least.

Then I made it into bed (slept in my dress duh. Why did I even pack pajamas?) and I slept until 11:30 today. A big group of us rode the tram to the metro and went to the beach all afternoon. Loooove it. There was this huge rope thing that we climbed on the sand. Obviously I love climbing, so it was a delight. We came back around 5 and I've just been hanging out with friends. I think we're going to dinner at like 9 and then out to the DISCOTECAAAA!! We're going to the one where Cati is a DJ, so I'm pumped.


Jacob and I at the top of the rope thing on the beach. Bahahaha sweet leg shottt

1 comment:

  1. Rosie . I love you.

    Just picturing you running down the street giggling with those poor boys chasing after you made me literally laugh out loud.

    Have fun on your last "free" day tomorrow (today for you I guess - STUPID TIMEZONES)!

    ReplyDelete