Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm HERE!

I’VE MADE IT TO VALENCIA! Yaaaay! My computer says 7:10 am, but that’s false. So I believe it’s actually a 1:10 pm here. I’m so exhausted because I didn’t sleep much this past weekend and then I only slept like 2 hours on the plane to Paris. We got there around 8 am and then we had a straight trek between terminals. But we made it in plenty of time to make the flight to Valencia, which my dad was nervous about missing. I literally couldn’t even keep my eyes open that entire flight. I only woke up when the city of Valencia was in view and I was in awe. It’s SO pretty! I saw all these things I recognized just from pictures. We easily got our luggage and then got a taxi to the hotel. We’re at the hotel that’s literally like a minute walk to where my program will be. We took a walk down there and got lunch in the little terrace. There are these huge towers right next to my building, it’s incredible! I can’t wait to move in!

P.s. I can't figure out why the spacing of my captions with the pictures isn't working right. But I don't actually care enough to fix it.

Here is a view of the towers from my hotel room balcony:



And the yellow one is my home for the next 3 months :)



Me at the front door!



Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Rosie ! I am so glad you made it safely and I love stalking you on here haha ! It looks so beautiful, I am crazy jealous and wish I could teleport like Harry Potter to come see you, gotta find that dang portkey. Love you, Skype soon! Have fun getting settled in and exploring:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary Tribal Farton,

    I wanted to tell you how much I love you and how much I will miss you. You know how much you mean to me and I need you to keep up with this blog so I can hear all about it :) I know you will have such a fun time in Spain and grow so much from this experience. I am so glad you are safe and I know you will be the perfect American there :) Continue being a frat star and I will try to keep up with you when you come back :) I love you SOOOO much. Keep up with the good work and most importantly don't forget about me haha

    Love In Our FOREVER Bond,
    Beefy :)

    ReplyDelete