Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Friday, August 27, 2010

I always wanted to be a girl scout!

Yesterday was so much fun! I love everybody in the program! I was nervous about not making friends, but obviously I'm just retarded haha. We went to dinner at the Italian restaurant and then went to an Irish Pub. Most people were really tired from jet lag, but we all just got a beer and sat around and bonded. We stayed out till like midnight and then hung out in the common room and played card games and watched the most ridiculous music videos on Earth.

This morning we had a tour of the city at 10 and some more orientation things. I'm obsessed with our program staff. They're so awesome and Cati gave us the whole low down on going out in Spain. I was laughing the entire time. Can't wait for tonight!



Jordan, Erin, and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment