Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Monday, August 30, 2010

Shopping Day

Mer mer mer. Ok so yesterday went by really fast and I went out to lunch with Jacob, Murt, Erin, and I and we sat and talked for so long. Embarrassing, we went to the same place that Josh and I went for coffee and had the same waitress. All I could think about is that she knew I was a cup stealer. After we ate we walked around for so long. We went to the train station and through lots of plazas. Then we stopped at Finnegans on the way back and watched the soccer game. Eventually basically our whole group showed up and it was so fun! I broke out the gollum and my suction cups. All my weirdness came out. We stayed up till like 3 just hanging out in our apartment. I left some pretty sweet videos on people's walls haha.

This morning I got up at 9. Whhhhyyy can't I sleep in?!? At least Erin woke up early and we stalked my embarrassing life and then didn't shower even though we were up way before everyone else. Academic orientation was good and it got me excited for my classes. Then we had a tour of more of the city. I had seen mostly everything on it already...except for the shopping streets. Mistake. Oh my gooodneesssss, i loved it though. It got 3 dresses, parachute pants (YESSS), a watch, and a satchel. It was me, Erin, Monica, and Emily on our shopping excursion. We literally shopped from like 2 until 6:30. We got back at 7 and then realized we realized we missed our meeting with Ignacio. Everyone was supposed to meet him before 5 to talk about classes. FAIL. I feel sooo bad. I'm really responsible when it comes to school and I think he's going to be annoyed. Mehhhhh. Oh well, shopping was awesome.

Classes start tomorrow!


Erin and I on our walk


hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment