Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Moved in! Room 7E What Uppppp

I'm moved into my room! It's amazing. It's a huge two story suite with 4 girls on the top half and 5 boys on the bottom half. My roommate isn't here yet, but I've met two girls in another suite and I'm SO excited! I just came back to my room because my parents went to get lunch and they don't really have any way to contact me except by knowing I'm here.

So the view from my room looks right at the towers that I took pictures of earlier. It's perfection. I can't wait to show yall! I claimed the window bed since I was the first here.

Ok so let's see. Last night we rented bikes. We got rather lost trying to find the place to rent them, but discovered this amazing potato world restaurant that we went back to for dinner after our ride through the park. There's the HUGE park right across the street which stretches for miles and miles. I went for a run in it this morning. It was already so hot at 10 am, but I loved it nonetheless. I got sangria from the restaurant last night. It's much better than the stuff from the box. What a surprise! Ha.


My bed and window:


View from my bed:

No comments:

Post a Comment