Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Monday, August 23, 2010

Going to Spain today!

Well I had so much fun this past weekend with all my friends. I got to see so many people and I'm beyond lucky to have the friends that I do. I definitely didn't expect to cry, but saying goodbye to my big killed me and then on the way home I almost had to pull my car over on 64. Baha. But now I'm done being sad and I'm just excited to go! We leave for the airport around 2 and then the flight leaves around 7 pm. I'll land in Paris at about 5 am, and then land in Valencia at about noon. I'm not sure if I'll have internet or not in the hotel, but I should definitely be able to get online and update yall on Thursday when I move into the FSU study center. Lots of love until then!


partners in crime :)


i have a ton of pictures from club fair and i'll put them all on facebook! but for now here's one of me and the lady who made me cry like a baby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosie,
    Sounds like you're off to an awesome study abroad experience. Why did you choose to study in Spain?

    I'd like to invite you to be a guest writer for PinkPangea.com, the first online community for women travelers.

    Pink Pangea's goal is to make travel easier, safer, and more fulfilling for women of all ages. We are looking for adventurous and eloquent students who have spent time abroad to document their experience, while discussing issues that are relevant to women travelers. It would be great if you could post about your experience in Spain, providing anecdotes and photos from your time abroad.

    I look forward to hearing more about your experiences abroad!

    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Rachel
    rachel@pinkpangea.com
    http://www.PinkPangea.com

    ReplyDelete