Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Final Stretch



I thought those pictures of Valencia were pretty! I can't wait to post actual ones that I took on here soon enough!

Well. I just googled most efficient way to pack a suitcase. I have a long road ahead of me haha. I need to finish up my laundry and somehow stuff my clothes into two suitcases. Then tonight around 7 or so I'm driving to Newport News. I'm SO excited to finally see all my friends again! I'll be there from tonight until Sunday night, so yesterday was technically my last night in MD (which consisted of me laying on my kitchen floor surrounded by candles, watching troy on my computer, because the power went out for 14 hours). I worked my last shift at Barnes and Noble this morning. Bitter sweet! I honestly will miss it there, but I'll be back in the winter. So I drive back to MD Sunday night after club fair, and then Monday around 2 pm we're leaving to the airport. Hence why I need to have the majority of my stuff packed tonight. Merrrrr. I hate packing! But I guess two suitcases is nothing compared to loading up an entire car for an apartment. My little brother just got moved into his first dorm today. I'm excited for him! Ok... I need to stop procrastinating on packing. I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment