Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hump Day

I don't have too much to say, but I'll go ahead and update my blog because I know mom likes hearing from me. Honestly today was just another typical day here in Pobla. The weather was really bad..it was cold and I thought Andrea might blow away in the wind. Nonetheless she was a champ at swim lesson and we spent the day doing homework and playing with other kids in the apartment complex. Andrea found the most repulsive snail that she had to tote around all day. Ok, I know I played with snails too as a kid, but they officially give me the creeps every since I've seen them as a dish at the lunch table.

After lunch we went home to siesta..this time Andrea slept on the ground in her sleeping bag. I don't think Alicia was too pleased I let this happen, but whatever. I got her to take a siesta and that's what counts. Alicia didn't get home until almost 6 and then I finally had time to read and relax. I'm going on book #6 since arriving in Spain!

I went for a 5 mile run today which felt like heaven. Raul had a paddle game tonight, so it was just Alicia and I for dinner. I played with both Andrea and baby Ali until 11 when they went to bed. Now it's time for some me-time until I'm off to dream world as well. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment