Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Do you remember Hambone?

Oh last night was a delight. We went to Finnigans to do a little pregaming before the discoteca. We went around midnight and stayed till like 1:30. We wrote "Vivo cerca de los torres de serranos" on our hands, just in case we were unable to remember where we lived in a few hours haha. Then we met back at the towers and got taxis to La Tres. We loved our taxi driver. Oh Jorge. He played Brittany Spears and you better believe we were shouting it at the top of our lungs. We asked him to go in and get a shot with us, but he declined unfortunately haha.


Our hands

The disco was SO FUN. Cati was DJing and she is just amazing. A few times she would come down and dance with us, it was awesome. I literally just danced for like 3 straight hours. Everyone in our group was so much fun and we loved shouting the cheesy song lyrics like "Take me out" by Franz Ferdinand. Then of course, a couple of us broke out the best dance moves, like the sprnkler, the shopping cart, the Egyptian walk. So good. We left around 6 I think because a couple people were a tad too drunk, but I intend on making it until 7:30 for my birthday next weekend.

We got taxis back to the study center and then Erin and I slept together in my tiny bed. Who knows why that happened. I got up at like 2 and I've literally just been chilling. I haven't even stepped outside yet today. It's about 7 and I think we're going out to the American Restaurant, Hollywood, for Amanda's birthday. Sad the weekend is over, but my birthday is in exactly a week! Yay!

There aren't any pics on facebook from the disco, although I've heard there are some good ones (bahaaa). But for now, here are some from the pre party (when we still looked nice).




No comments:

Post a Comment