Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Romp Romp

Hi! I haven't written in here in a few days!

Sunday night we just went to dinner, enjoyed our American food, and then I learned to play hearts when we got back. We played till like 1 am. We raged hardcore obviously.

Monday was delightful. I had my first women in literature class and our professor took us out to a cafe and we got a coffee and talked about the class. It should be really good. Then I went for a run in the riverbed and ate lunch and hung out with people in the apartment. I went to Suerte Suerte (our little dollar store like thing) twice today just with different people. I love just walking around and going crazy different ways to the same location.

Then Erin and I hung out with Kelly and Emily in their room and we booked our first flight! Going to Amsterdam the weekend after my 20th brithday (aka in two weeks). SO EXCITED! Yes yes yes! Then we all went out and wandered around in the streets. We went into literally 5 different bars and clubs, just looking free drink vouchers. Success (sorry mom). Monday night is "international party" at Bolseria, so that's always fun. Then we ran into these girls that were from Valencia, but were lost, and I knew where they were trying to go. So I took them and told them I had a map in my brain. I know this city better than the people who live here. Hah.

We got back around 2 and I had a class at 9 today. I got up at 7:30 and it wasn't that bad, but I'm pretty tired now. My Business Spanish class was good and then we had our first "Spanish club" meeting at 12. It's cute. I love talking in Spanish. At 12:30 we had soccer out in the riverbed with some of the faculty. They were actually good. There's a reason I didn't keep playing soccer. I suuucckk. Haha but I tried and had fun, so that's all that matters. Then I had class again at 3 until 4:30. Since FSU won their first football game, my professor took us out to Cien Montaditos and bought us all a beer. He's so cool. I had a lot of fun just exchanging funny life stories with everyone at our table.

I just got back from the grocery store. Everyone buys like spices and swordfish and they actually cook. I buy meat, cheese, and mayo. I am so undomesticated haha.

Not sure what's up for tonight but hopefully going to this place called La Claca, which is supposed to be a cool bar that has Flamenco dancing. Pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment