Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Epic Sunday, Struggling Monday

So let's see. Sunday, my actual birthday was fun. I got to skype with some friends and probably didn't manage to change out of my dress and shower until like 7:30 pm. But then about 15 of us went out to Cafe Blau for my birthday dinner. This place has the most amazing caprese salads and empanadas and it's like my third time going haha. It's the best.

Then Kelly, Erin, Emily, and I went out to our usual places to celebrate. I ended up stealing some poor boy's sunglasses. Apparently he really wanted them back, and I was just dancing with them and then ran away. Ooopss. Then we met a dog named Betty along the way home. Aka we befriended it and named it Betty.

The girls


There is a reason this tree is special.


Belgian boy. Now I own those sunglasses.....

It really wasn't that late when we got home, probably like 2 am. But I had to get up at 7:30 to finish some homework for my class at 9.. FAIL. I finished but I was realllllly struggling through my class. My professor made me go get juice before it started because he said I looked so horrible. Not embarrassing at all. I really don't need that much sleep usually, but after a while, I think it just hits me and I need to crash.

So that's exactly what I did immediately after class ended. I passed out from 12-4 and could barely even force myself out of bed then hahaha. I really just did a lot of homework, planned some weekend trips with friends, and then ate a delicious home cooked spaghetti dinner. Finally I showered and then just chilled out until a little after midnight when I crawled into bed. I always feel super guilty on the days I don't leave the study center hahaha. Definitely need to be more productive in the future.

Today I got up at 8 for my class at 9. We watched a movie in Spanish for my business class and then just got to talk in Spanish the rest of the time. Glorious. We went to Pan de Queso for lunch and we felt so Spanish because we just sat there, enjoying life and then two other girls from our group walked up and joined us and we sat there while they ate too. I went to the bakery and got some fancy, Swiss bread for 45 cents and then went back to the study center and hung out with Amanda before our history class.

I think I'm getting used to the class, but sometimes it's still hard to sit through. It's the only class that I don't love though, so I guess I can't complain. Now I think we're booking some flights for the trips we planned yesterday! I'm pumped, but I just know this semester is going to go by way too fast :(

No comments:

Post a Comment