Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Routine Begins Today!

Well yesterday was my last day of my old routine of having mornings and afternoons free. And how did I celebrate? I slept in until 11 haha. This is totally rare for me...in my defense I couldn't sleep the night before, but still. It was good. I went to the beach, on a walk, read my book in the shade, jumped in our pool, and drank tea until Andrea came home. I did all of my favorite activities, so I'd say it was a success.

Andrea and I went swimming at Loli's pool again until it was 7 and time to come home. She got dinner at her usual hour, but no longer has to go to bed early. She was up until like midnight! Alicia's younger sister, who is like 34, came over for dinner with us. Raul made us some really good fish and we ate outside at like 11. It was really nice and I loved her sister.

I'm pretty sure I went to bed earlier than Andrea haha.

This morning I got up at 7 to run. At 8:15, Alicia leaves for work and I'm in charge of the baby until Loli comes for her at 9. Ali was crying this morning and didn't want her bottle, but she was fine with me for the half hour. Alicia said Andrea would probably sleep in late, so I expected to have at least an hour in the morning to myself... but alas, she woke up at 8:30.

So I gave Andrea breakfast, did a page of her homework with her, and got her dressed for the pool. It's 10:15 and Loli's pool opens at 11, so we're just hanging out with "El Gato en el Sombrero" or The Cat in the Hat cartoon. So far so good! I have the cutest picture from yesterday of Andrea when she got dressed up in her princess outfit (heels, crown, and all)...I'll put it up when I'm free tonight!

Ciao!


Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment