Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lazy Lunes

Yesterday I feel like I was really lazy. But we all need those days right? I stayed in the house until like 1 pm ha. For me this is really rare. I went to the beach for a while and Alicia called me and asked if I'd like to go surprise Andrea at her school. So she came home at 3:30 and then we went to get her.

Her school is so big with all these facilities, buildings, playgrounds, and even tennis courts and a pool. But this is normal because it's a school for ages 0-18. Even the baby will be starting there this coming September and will attend until she goes to college. Pretty crazy. I can't imagine not changing schools, but that's the norm in Spain.

We got home around 6 and Andrea was in a bad mood. I think she was just really tired, but she was whining and acting out. So I didn't even have to occupy her because we just watched tv for an hour until bath and dinner time. Then I took her to bed, read her a story, and that was that.

Raul made asparagus and broccoli for dinner and then I went up to bed. Ali has been sick though and started crying and wouldn't stop. After that I just couldn't sleep at all from like 2-4. That's the first time I've had any problems with insomnia here. Otherwise, I've been sleeping like a champ on my tempurpedic mattress ha.

I still got up at 8 today and now my goal is to be a little less lazy this morning.


Picture courtesy of Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment