Rosemary Barton
Avenida Neptuno 3
Urb. Port Mar N. 19
46137 Playa Pobla de Farnals
Valencia Spain

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Leaving TOMORROW!

AHHH! I can't believe it. I've had a countdown on my computer for about 80 days now. It's unbelievable. What's crazy is that I'm really nervous! I wasn't nervous at all before I left for Spain last time, but this time I really am. I've always been the type of person that wasn't afraid to jump into the unknown or take the next step out of my comfort zone... except now. I think that it's just the responsibility of the kids and the fact that I won't be surrounded by English speakers or people my age all the time. It's really scary. Don't get me wrong, I'm still so excited. I'm honestly just surprised at myself that I'm so nervous. But tomorrow I will be getting on that plane and taking the plunge into the unknown! WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment